Sunday, March 14, 2010

I hurt everywhere....

So yesterday was the last day of the Theatre II show. Hallelujah! But it was a very eventful last day. So I was walking past a wall that was part of the set and I bumped into it slightly but just kept walking past it. But this wall thought it would be a great idea to fall on top of me. The wall literally fell on top of me. It was probably one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. And everyone was sure that I had a concussion, and I will admit I felt a little loopy and confused but mostly I was just tired. I kept almost falling asleep everywhere and someone would run up and shake me awake. So Libby finally got my mom to bring me to the doctor. And I didn't have a concussion, so that's good. Just a big bump on my head and an sore body. But hey! A wall landing on me could have ended a lot worse. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment